- Difference between upper motor neuron & lower motor lesions
- Tongue deviation in hypoglossal palsy
The tongue deviation in upper motor neurone vs lower motor neurone hypoglossal palsy
- C5 Radiculopathy
- Imaging characteristics of various tissues on T1W MRI
Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) of the Brain and Spine: Basics. Magnetic resonance ... MRI is based on the magnetization properties of atomic nuclei.
- Localization In Neurology
Video describing various anatomical sites for localization in Neurology and characteristic feature of each anatomical site
- MRI Brain Sectional Anatomy Cut 9 & 10
- Approach to giddiness
This video explains approach to a patient with giddiness or dizziness
- Approach to suspected language disorder
Video describes approach to suspected language disorder.
- MRI Brain Sectional Anatomy Section 1
- Types of urinary incontinence
Various types of urinary incontinence
- One & half syndrome
The control of horizontal gaze & one and half syndrome.
- Branches & Distribution Of Hypoglossal Nerve
The branches and distribution of Hypoglossal nerve.
- Patterns Of Sensory Loss
Various patterns of sensory loss and it's anatomical localisation
- Formation of Brachial plexus
The brachial plexus is divided into five parts; roots, trunks, divisions, cords and branches.
- Neuroppt ad
For educational videos & articles in Neurology