About functional anatomy of cerebrum.
- C6 Radiculopathy
- Approach to suspected language disorder
Video describes approach to suspected language disorder.
- MRI Brain Sectional Anatomy Cut 9 & 10
- MRI Brain Sectional Anatomy Section 2
- Duanes Retraction Syndrome
This video describes the eye movement abnormalities in patients with Duanes retraction syndrome.
- Internuclear ophthalmoplegia
Basics of inter-nuclear ophthalmoplegia.
- Approach to giddiness
This video explains approach to a patient with giddiness or dizziness
- MRI Anatomy cut 4,5 & 6
- Physiology of micturition
It is an overview of the peripheral innervation for the control of urination (micturition) and of male sexual function.
- Rule of 17 for cranial nerve palsies
Rule of 17 for cranial nerve palsies.
- Patterns Of Sensory Loss
Various patterns of sensory loss and it's anatomical localisation
- MRI Brain Sectional Anatomy Cut 15 & 16
- Localization In Neurology
Video describing various anatomical sites for localization in Neurology and characteristic feature of each anatomical site
- TOAST classification of stroke
Video describes the TOAST classification of Ischemic stroke