- Muscles of tongue
The muscles of tongue.
- Physiology of micturition
It is an overview of the peripheral innervation for the control of urination (micturition) and of male sexual function.
- Localization In Neurology
Video describing various anatomical sites for localization in Neurology and characteristic feature of each anatomical site
- Rule of 17 for cranial nerve palsies
Rule of 17 for cranial nerve palsies.
- Imaging characteristics of various tissues on CT
Patients are commonly referred for imaging to evaluate a soft-tissue mass in the trunk ... histologic characteristics that overlap with those of other malignant tumors (2,4). ... Lipomas are radiolucent on radiographs and computed tomographic (CT)
- Approach to suspected language disorder
Video describes approach to suspected language disorder.
- What is Epilepsy?
- C6 Radiculopathy
About functional anatomy of cerebrum.
- Duanes Retraction Syndrome
This video describes the eye movement abnormalities in patients with Duanes retraction syndrome.
- MRI Brain Sectional Anatomy Cut 11 & 12
- Internuclear ophthalmoplegia
Basics of inter-nuclear ophthalmoplegia.
- Spontaneous vestibular nystagmus- Pathophysiology
Patho-physiologic basis of Vestibular nystagmus
- Root value & nerve supply of Deep tendon reflexes
- Nystagmus & its classification
Nystagmus & its classification.